Tuesday, May 9, 2017

MOTHER"S DAY FLOWERS-The Busiest Flower Day Of The Year

We have had wind, rain, more wind, more rain, cool weather for months and months. Then for 2 days we have had high 80 degree heat.
But believe it or not, our Windmill Farm have flowers blooming!!!
I am running some special container and flower sales for Mother's Day.  Gosh, it is only 2 days away so I needed to tell you about them. All arrangements will be fresh, local, beautiful country bouquets.


Here are some of my containers.  Oh, I have loads and loads more, but I thought I could possibly make some decision making a little easier if I showed them to my customers.

Pricing:  Pretty darn cheap.  $15-in the "Mom's" cups; vintage tea mug or small bowl with painted roses; colorful striped/chevron tin buckets; glass vase.
$25 arrangements:- recycled pallet wood boxes 5"x5";colorful tin buckets; tall glass vase; large white coffee mug. $35 arrangement in pallet 13"x4" wooden box or a large glass vase. FLOWERS will be fresh picked roses, hydrangeas, dusty miller, bachelor buttons, possibly tulips, scabiosa, queens Anne lace, statice, lily, lavender and lots more. I am charging a delivery fee of $5 on Sunday, Mother's Day. Order now!!!






No comments:

Comments