Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Chicken Things Make Me Laugh

I can't help it, when I see my chickens do weird stuff, they make me laugh.  When I see pictures of chickens doing silly things, they make me laugh.  If you don't like chickens, you won't think they are cute or funny. Doesn't this picture look like girl friends having a great chat, who cares that there is snow on the ground.
Doesn't this make you smile seeing baby chick getting as close to Mom as he can.
And where did he come from or, I just don't have any more room on my lap to hold one more-
I can picture this too, chickens are very curious. What's for dinner?
And the winner is:
The funniest thing I have ever seen anyone do for a chicken, knit them a sweater.  Now that would really make me laugh.
Have a great Wednesday, from Windmill Farm-




No comments:

Comments